I thought I’d take this opportunity to re-introduce myself, I’m Lucy and I’ve been blogging and vlogging, on and off, for around 5 years.
I’ve had several blogs in that time from money saving tips to beauty specific, I’ve recently ‘rebranded’ to lifestyle, I’m just at the point in my life where I don’t want to be hemmed in by any particular subject, y’know?
‘A jack of all trades is a master of none, though oftentimes better than a master of one’
Basically if you can relate to that phrase this blog might be the one for you. I’m figuring it out as I go along and talking about whatever the funk I want.
So if you want to read the ramblings of a 30 something millennial, or as I prefer Gen Y (lets take it back!) then please give this blog a follow.
Going to leave you with 10 facts about me.
1. I nearly always wear head to toe black, I maybe have 5 things in my wardrobe that are colourful (not including PJs).
2. I love collecting interesting bits of info and historical tidbits, I constantly annoy my friends by chiming in with fun facts.
3. I’ve always loved make up, my mother was an avon rep when we were little and it definitely sparked something. I have a qualification in makeup artistry and love researching historical make up and love the make up of the golden Hollywood era.
4. I have two cats, muesli, a sweet but scaredy 3 year old tabby and Riker an insane 18 month tuxedo.
5. I’m a Capricorn, I don’t ride or die by it but I certainly think they’re interesting.
6. I love reading Agatha Christie books and watching most adaptions (John Malkovich can do one and Kenneth Branagh- you’re on bloody thin ice).
7. I love Paul Rudd.
8. I have a massive appreciation for Glam Rock, Rock’n’Roll, metal and Alternative Culture- I don’t know any music past 2008.
9. I am left handed – creative? sign of the devil? You decide.
10. I am based in Southampton but am a northerner at heart (we moved when I was quite young), I’m originally from a town in Cumbria (home of the Lake District). I’m fiercely proud of this, although having a northern brain and a southern accent has definitely got me into trouble before!
So that’s everything for now, here’s a picture of my face.